YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Skinto's.



So, being skint 'n' all, I haven't been able to BUY anything. This makes me extremely sad. Just had to fork out the £31 customs charge for my Coal n Terry items which have taken almost 2 months to arrive!!! So not overly impressed with service there, but I am sure, the next time I get my loan through, I'll waste a load more money on them, coz their clothes are preeeeeetty amazing.

Also still don't have a camera so I thought Id do a little blog seeing as I haven't done one in ages, and just use photos my friends have taken on our recent outings  haven't had many as I still cant walk (but my cast IS OFF WOOOO)

 Ok, first off, THESE are the culprits. Jeffrey Campbell Damzels. They were on offer just before Christmas at a MERE £30, reduced from something silly like £150-180. I NOW KNOW WHY.

First night I wear them out. End up concussed in hospital with a broken leg. Not entirely the shoes fault admittedly, there was a small amount of vodka, wine and champagne in my system....small amount.
 What a lovely photo, capturing all my manly beauty. Shirt from Ebay, and Skirts from Blackmilk (Cathedral Skirt) - very shiny- you get stroked a lot. Not moaning.


 I am currently not allowed to drink as it has become clear I am clumsy, and I am so close to being able to walk again I dont want to risk falling over and being back at square one. so this is me after 2 beers. Good.


Then I stole my friends Iphone and we pulled our 'Fit faces' - Katies was that of a mans fit face- She also blogs- check hers out, its better than mine by a billion miles. (Shirt again from ebay, Tis nice and only £11)



 Now some good Ol' vanity....
In the Top picture the leggings are actually the Bone Machine Cat Suit from Black Milk. 



The Glasses were £2 off ebay, from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment