YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Blog Virgin

My name's Charlotte & I have an addiction to Clothes, Jewelry & Make Up. I intend to catalogue all my proudest purchases, and also share the sadder times of when I want but cannot buy. I probably have too much time on my hands as I currently have a broken leg.... therefore when you see any photos below of leggings I have or want, please feel sorry for me in the knowledge I cannot fit them over my cast at the moment. #stupidcast

3 of my current favourite clothing websites are:



Recent Purchases!!
 Having recently had a rather nice student loan fall into my lap, I have been a bit bad with money to say the least. But I don't regret it. At all.


- this little number was only $28 dollars from Nastygal






















The 'Great Wave Leggings' and 'Cathedral Skirt' are from Black Milk

And the yellow studded shorts and CC crop top are from Coal n Terry Vintage








The next things on my Wish List are from what I am sure will soon be a new favourite for me, LovelySally- 
Very similar to Black Milk, selling all things shiny, my Wish List comprises of these,







So lets just say, I'm going to be skint in the near future.
....but have hot clothes.

So I think I've won.

No comments:

Post a Comment