YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Simpsons Shorts!!


I just couldn't resist. Was the first time I had been on Choies.com and these bad boys threw themselves onto my credit card.

I had absolutely no physical contact with the laptop. It did it all itself....in the correct size and everything!

Bonus- they're only $23.99!!



Probably should have stopped there, but after emptying the tumble dryer, I realised that I had dyed my ebay shirt, a lovely shade of grey, so I decided I needed a new one.


It was £5 cheaper then before, so bargain!!



After all that spending I thought I should do something cheap so I procrastinated in my favourite way, and painted my nails...a few times!





The ones above are using Barry M nail paints, the Blue and Purple shades being from their new, 'Gel' range.

Tattoo inspired!


Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment